When using the www.toothwizards.com website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not proceed any further.
The term ‘ToothWizards, ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website (Resources For Life HK Ltd) whose registered office is Unit 706, 7th Floor, South Seas Centre, Tower 2, 75 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kong Kong
Please Note The Following Health Advisory Statement:
The Blotting Brushes (and later MiniBlots) were developed in the late 1960’s by Dr Joseph Phillips, a Wisconsin-based periodontist as a method of eliminating plaque and stimulating the meridians in the gums.
If under medical supervision, or are pregnant/nursing, or are in any doubt about the suitability of supplements or equipment, you should seek professional medical advice. All information is provided as guidance only, no medical advice is provided. Please always refer to the information provided in the ‘PHILLIPS BLOTTING TECHNIQUE’ booklet that accompanies orders and the website. If using the Blotting Brushes or MiniBlots with children please ensure parental or appropriate supervision is in place to avoid any mishaps.
- No liability arises where the customer has not followed the recommendations provided.
- A money-back guarantee is offered if the customer is not satisfied with the product. All that is required is for the customer to return the brushes and a full, no-questions-asked refund will be made.
- All returns must be made within 60 days of the date of ordering to qualify for a refund under our money back guarantee. This is in addition to your normal statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Any liability in regard to defects is limited to the price paid by the customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and application only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. No liability of any kind is accepted for any claims that may arise due to the use of information provided on this website.
- This website contains protected copyright material and trademarks which are owned or licensed. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all text. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless express permission has been granted in writing. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- This website uses functionality cookies in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features (for example the shopping basket). It also uses performance cookies which monitor how our visitors use the website (including for example browser, operating system, time spent on the website etc) in order to improve our service to you. No personal data is seen or stored.
- Customer privacy and data is protected in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. Customer details will never be sold or disclosed to third parties.
- We have no responsibility for the content of links to third party websites.
- Goods are supplied in accordance with the customer request via the website and will be confirmed in writing via email.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil an order.
- Goods are supplied for personal use only unless a commercial account has been authorised.
- Retailing the ToothWizards brand online at any other location than www.toothwizards.com is strictly by prior approval
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time, in the event of this being after an order has been accepted, you will be notified and have the opportunity to cancel the order in full.
- We may withdraw products from sale at any time with no liability arising.
- We endeavour to fulfil all delivery details set out in the website, but we are not liable for any delays in relation to delivery (delivery of all items is carried out by a third party).
- Liability under any implied terms or warranties are limited to the price paid for the product.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the terms of the Plaka Trust